Kruger Park Mountain bike safari
Cycle into the Kruger National Park wilderness on this exclusive Toerboer mountain bike safari. Cyclists are at all times safe and ccompanied by two experienced and armed guides on bicycles.
Highlights include: Letaba game drive, Letaba Rest Camp dinner, night drive, 1 x night Bushveld Terrace Guest House, 2 x days cycling inside the Kruger National Park, 1 x night wild camping on the banks of the Letaba River in the Kruger National Park.
- Comfortable two-man safari bow-tents
- Comfortable safari matrasses
- Bedding: mattress sheet, duvet and duvet cover, pillow and pillow case (in winter an extra blanket or sleeping bag)
- Bush shower with hot water
- Bush toilet
- Hand wash basin
- Camp chairs
- 3 x meals per day
- Professional guides
- Entry fees
- Community fees
- Back-up vehicle to carry luggage
- Water to fill your personal water bottles
- Basic bicycle spares (bombs, pump, tyre repair kit, multi-tool, chain lube)
- Bicycle (can be rented at R250 per day)
- Personal bicycle tools and spares
- Personal bicycle kit (no helmet – no ride)
- All items of a personal nature (clothes, towels, toiletries, etc)
- Personal travel insurance
- Additional snacks and drinks while cycling
- Comfortable closed shoes for night time
- Head torch
- Mosquito repellant
- Cash for tips/emergencies
- Reading book/other entertainment for lunch time siesta break
PLEASE MAKE SURE YOUR TYRES ARE TUBELESS AND YOUR BIKE HAS BEEN SERVICED AND IN GOOD WORKING CONDITION - IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY.
WE HAVE A BUSH BAR AVAILABLE (CASH OR EFT PAYMENT AFTERWARDS).
Please note that the price is per person sharing (5% discount on direct bank transfers). A single supplement will apply. Price is based on current exchange rate and is subject to change without prior notice.
We realise that not everybody wants the same trip, so if you would like to make any changes to the itinerary or would like us to work out a specific tour, please don't hesitate to contact us.